Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Thai Basil – Bariatric Edition
- 8 Ozs Shrimp (peeled, deveined, small)
- 1 Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp Tamari
- 2 Tbsp Thai Basil (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Raw Peanuts (chopped)
- 1 Head Boston Lettuce (leaves separated)
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and cook for two minutes, until bright pink and cooked through. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Add the shrimp, vinegar, oil, tamari, basil, and peanuts to a bowl. Toss well to combine.
- Divide the shrimp evenly between the lettuce cups. Serve and enjoy!
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Click on the picture