Dr Javier Garcia studied medicine at the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery division of the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM). His quest for learning motivated him to acquire diplomas in Microsurgery and Re-constructive Surgery from the Davies Medical Center in San Francisco in California, Stanford Medical Center and from San Diego School of Medicine.Education and Training of our cosmetic surgeons in Mexico.
Dr Javier’s Garcia’s education and training is as follows:
- From 3-31 August 1992, Dr Garcia was an Exchange Fellow at the Plastic Surgery Division of the School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego
- In 1993, he completed diploma in Plastic and Re-constructive surgery from the Mexican Social Security Institute
- In 1994, he was certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- In 2005, the Mexican Council of Plastic and Re-constructive surgery re-certified Dr Garcia
- From July-December 1996, Dr Garcia was a visiting scholar at the Plastic Surgery Division of the Stanford University Medical Center.
- At the Hospital of Specialised Medical Centre, Dr Garcia was an Associate professor for various specialisation courses in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- He also worked in the Reconstructive Surgery Division of the Pediatric Hospital, Guadalajara
- At the General Hospital, Guadalajara, Dr Garcia performed Hand SurgeryHe has also lectured at various seminars and workshops in Mexico and abroad about surgery on palate and cleft lip, plastic surgery and aesthetics and reconstruction of heel.
- Mexican Association of Plastic SurgeryAssociation of Plastic Surgeons, Jalisco
- Association of Plastic Surgery, Baja California
- Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery, Ibero-american Federation
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).