Sheri’s Air Fryer Hot Honey Salmon Bites – Bariatric Edition
- 1 1/2 tosps Raw Honey
- 2 tbsps Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- 2 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 12 ozs Salmon Fillet (skinless, cut into large cubes)
- 1 tbsp tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- In a bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and chili flakes. Add the salmon, stir, and let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (205°C).
- Transfer the salmon bites to the air fryer basket and bake for seven to eight minutes or until cooked through, shaking halfway through.
- Top the salmon with cilantro and enjoy!
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Click on the picture