SHERI'S AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER BITES WITH MINT SAUCE BARIATRIC EDITION
- 1 head Cauliflower (small, cut into florets)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Garlic (clove, minced, divided)
- 1 Lemon (juiced, divided)Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/16 oz Avocado Oil Spray
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F (195°C).
- In a bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets, cumin, paprika, half of the garlic, half of the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the cauliflower to the air fryer basket. Spray with avocado oil and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through, shaking halfway through.
- Meanwhile, use a blender or immersion blender to make the sauce. Blend the yogurt, mint, remaining lemon juice, remaining garlic, salt, and pepper together until smooth. Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Serve the cauliflower with mint sauce and enjoy!
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Click on the picture