Steak & Tomato Skewer - Bariatric Edition
- 3 ozs Top Sirloin Steak (cut into one- inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Barbecue Skewers
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cucumber (medium, sliced)
- Pierce the steak and cherry tomatoes onto the barbecue skewers. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat, rotating occasionally for about eight to nine minutes or until your desired doneness is reached.
- Divide the spinach and cucumbers onto plates. Top with the steak and tomato skewers. Enjoy!