Sheri's Parmesan Roasted Savoy Cabbage
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 cups Savoy Cabbage (cut into wedges)
- 2 tbsps Parmigiano Reggiano
- Preheat the oven to 375oF (190oC).
- Mix the honey, red wine vinegar, oil, and sea salt together in a large bowl. Add the savoy cabbage and toss to coat. Place the cabbage in a casserole dish and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cabbage is crispy and browned.
- Top the cabbage with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Click on the picture