Sheri’s Cheeseburger Soup – Bariatric Recipes
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk (unsweetened, plain)
- 3 Stalks Celery (diced)
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 3/4 Head Cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 Cup Pickle (diced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 Lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 8 Ozs Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Turn on the slow cooker and add the beef broth, almond milk, celery, basil, cauliflower, pickles, salt, and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the ground beef for five to eight minutes, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain extra fat if needed. Add the ground beef to the slow cooker and cook on low for six to eight hours.
- Divide the soup into bowls and top with cheddar cheese. Enjoy!