Zucchini & Ground Beef Skillet – Bariatric Recipes
- 3 ozs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes (with juices)
- 1/3 Zucchini (medium, chopped)
- 1/3 tsp Cumin
- 1 1/6 tsp Onion Powder
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the beef, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook for five to eight minutes, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain extra fat if needed.
- Add the diced tomatoes, zucchini, cumin, and onion powder. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes. Place into your bowl and enjoy!