Sheri’s Shrimp Stuffed Avocado – Bariatric Recipes
- 4 ozs Shrimp, Cooked (small, roughlychopped)
- 2 tsps Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Red Onion (diced)
- 1/2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Lime Juice Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Avocado (large, pit removed)
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, mayonnaise, red onion, hot sauce, cilantro, and lime juice. Stir well to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture into the avocado. Enjoy!
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Click on the picture