During your weight loss phase
• Protein is our mainstay during the weight-loss phase, so it’s important to know all about it.
How do we know which one is the best? What do we look for? How much do we absorb? There are a lot of protein powders to learn about but there is more to protein than just powder.
• Egg Protein was around long before whey. Before whey, egg protein was a bodybuilder’s powder of choice. What makes egg whites egg-tra-ordinary? Because they contain as many as 40 different high quality proteins.
• Getting enough protein is important because it helps prevents muscle breakdown. And just why should we care about muscle breakdown? Because our muscles keep our bones strong and sturdy and strong bones keep us young.
It’s true. Having strong bones is the number one way to keep our body young and healthy. Strong muscles also help us lose weight. Egg-actly what I thought-Egg-tra-ordinary! A big round of applause for egg protein.
• So, no fooling around with your protein, your muscles, your bones, or your youth! Get rolling with egg protein. Yes, we can!
Bariatric Options: Medical Form
• Gastric Balloon
• Lap Band
• Mini Gastric Bypass
• Full Gastric Bypass
• Gastric Sleeve
• Gastric Plication Surgery
• Conversion or Revision Surgery
• Duodenal Switch Surgery
Much success in your journey.
International Patient Facilitators – Cancun and Tijuana, Mexico
On behalf of Dr. Sergio Verboonen
1 800 210 5124
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.