Cucumber Cool Soup
- 3 cups yogurt plain nonfat
- 1 pound English cucumber cut into chunks
- 1 piece scallion white and green parts, coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, cucumber, scallion and dill. Pulse until pureed. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into individual bowls.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons of diced tomato, drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and garnish with a dill sprig.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.