Cherry Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 1/2 Cups Cherries (pitted)
- 2 Tbsps Water
- 3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Using a small blender, immersion blender, or food processor, blend the cherries and water until almost smooth (some chunks are okay). If needed, add another tablespoon of water. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Layer each popsicle mold starting with some yogurt then some cherry purée.Top each with the remaining yogurt, leaving about an inch of space from the top.
- Stick a knife into each mold to gently combine the cherry purée and yogurt.
- Freeze for five to six hours or until completely frozen. Enjoy!
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Click on the picture