1. Your husband head a very strange noise coming from your stomach and didn’t bat an eye.
2. In the middle of August, you have a space heater located under your desk.
3. You set your alarm to make sure to take your vitamins.
4. You might as well have the word PROTEIN written on your forehead as it’s always the first thing on your mind.
5. Your waitress is wondering why you don’t want to drink something.
6. Your clothes are falling off but your still are not ready to go shopping.
7. You still go to the Plus Section when shopping (out of habit).
8. You get seriously excited about the release of a new flavour of protein shake.
9. You use bariatric lingo and abbreviations.
10. You get overjoyed at the little things such as getting a pair of boots that zip up on your calves.
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Nutritionist and Bariatric Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery patients for 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric patients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her two teens, husband and two furry friends.
Time for a “bariatric expert” vitamin? Here is a convenient way for bariatric patients to get them now on Amazon. Bariatric Expert Vitamins
If you have a regain or a stall, reach out to the Bariatric Food Experts for the Bariatric Reset Program.
Eat like a Bariatric Expert with our Bariatric Nutritional Plans.
Stay motivated with your Bariatric Wristbands – share your results online.
Complete your Health Form to ensure that you qualify for bariatric surgery.