Sheri's Steak with Pineapple & Avocado Salsa
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ozs Flank Steak
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1/2 cup Pineapple (chopped)
- 1/2 Avocado (diced)
- 1/4 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Warm the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the steak with half of the salt. Add the steak to the pan and cook for five to six minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Remove the steak from the heat and allow it to rest for about five minutes before slicing into it.
- Divide the steak evenly between plates. Top with the pineapple salsa and enjoy!