Sheri's Slow Cooker Orange Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- 4 Garlic (cloves)
- 2 tsps Cumin (ground)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 lbs Pork Shoulder, Boneless
- 10 leaves Romainev
- 3 stalks Green Onion (sliced)
- Add the olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, mint, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper to a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Place the pork into the slow cooker and cover in the marinade. Cook on low for six to eight hours, or on high for four hours, or until the pork is tender and falls apart easily.
- Use two forks to pull apart the pork. Stuff the lettuce wraps with the pulled pork and garnish with green onions. Enjoy!