Hey Bariatric Bosses! Have I got a treat for you. I’ve created a beautiful “Summer Sweet Treat”. It’s low in sugars, high in protein, and super simple to make with only 4 ingredients. Impress your friends with my frozen goodness!
If you make this, post it in our closed support group, and show me those pics!
Sheri's Peanut Butter & Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Stevia Powder
- 3 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mix the yogurt and stevia together. Spread the yogurt mixture evenly onto the lined baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, add dollops of peanut butter to the yogurt mixture. Using a toothpick, gently swirl the peanut butter into the yogurt mixture. Top with blueberries.
- Freeze for at least four hours or overnight. Slice or break apart into pieces. Enjoy!
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.