Hey Bariatric Bosses! Have I got a treat for you. I’ve created a beautiful “Summer Sweet Treat”. It’s low in sugars, high in protein, and super simple to make with only 4 ingredients. Impress your friends with my frozen goodness!
If you make this, post it in our closed support group, and show me those pics!
Healthy Summer Hugs,
Sheri's Peanut Butter & Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Stevia Powder
- 3 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mix the yogurt and stevia together. Spread the yogurt mixture evenly onto the lined baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, add dollops of peanut butter to the yogurt mixture. Using a toothpick, gently swirl the peanut butter into the yogurt mixture. Top with blueberries.
- Freeze for at least four hours or overnight. Slice or break apart into pieces. Enjoy!