- Meat: Beef, lamb, pork, etc.
- Poultry: Chicken, turkey, etc.
- Fish: Salmon, trout, mackerel, etc.
- Fresh vegetables: Greens, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, onions, etc.
- Frozen vegetables: Broccoli, spinach, various vegetable mixes, etc.
- Fruits: avocado
- Berries: Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries.
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts
- Almond butter
- Butter, full-fat cream, cheese
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Sweet potatoes
- Condiments: Sea salt, pepper, turmeric, garlic, parsley, etc.
Don’t forget to watch my FaceBook LIVE on this exact topic Friday, November 8th at 3pm EST.
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Stay motivated with Bariatric Wristbands – post your results online!