- Eggs with spinach and mushrooms
- Chicken with pico de Gallo
- Chicken vegetable soup
- Chicken with coleslaw
- Turkey with Brussel sprouts and gravy
- Baked fish with tomatoes and celery
- Salmon with broccoli
- Shrimp with grilled peppers
- Scallops with asparagus
- Chili with ground beef
- Homemade burgers with lettuce and tomatoes
- Pork loin with cauliflower mash
- Steak with green beans
- Greek yogurt with raspberries
- Cottage cheese with blueberries
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.