Following along the same theme as last week (celery juice), I decided to take one of the biggest health trends of 2019 and break it down for you.
- Breaking past a 2-week stall or plateau
- Inducing into ketosis, or fasting more comfortably or more quickly
- Fatty Fish (salmon, mackerel, sardines, herring)
- Lettuce, leafy greens, zucchini, celery
- Herbs and Spices
- Butter, olive oil, avocado oil, MCT oil, coconut oil.
- Heavy cream, cream cheese.
- Mayo (made with a healthy oil)
- High-fat nuts (brazil nuts, macadamia nuts)
- Scrambled, baked or fried eggs cooked in butter
- Deviled eggs or egg salad and avocado
- Spinach with salmon
- Green salad with olives and olive oil
- Black coffee, tea, water, bone broth
- Zoodles (Zucchini noodles) with a high fat sauce
- Celery topped with cream cheese
FaceBook LIVE 3pm EST on Friday, August 23.
About the Author: Sheri Burke is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Bariatric Surgery Coordinator at International Patient Facilitators in Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico. She has worked with bariatric surgery clients for over 10 years and especially enjoys providing nutritional guidance to pre and post bariatric clients. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two teens and cooking up a nutritional storm in the kitchen.
For bariatric patients Bariatric Expert Amazon Line
Time for a “bariatric expert” multivitamin? Here is a perfect way for bariatric patients to get it now on Amazon: Bariatric Expert MultiVitamins.
Eat Like a Bariatric Expert with our Nutrition Plans.
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Stay motivated with Bariatric Wristbands – post your results online!
Gastric Sleeve Plush Toy Keychain $11.99usd
Gastric Sleeve Throw Blanket $19.99usd
Plush Toy Gastric Sleeve Recovery Fun Pillow $13.99usd
Comments are closed.