Sheri's Super Seed Chocolate Bark
- 2 3/4 0zs Dark Chocolate
- 2 tsps coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsps Hemp Seeds
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill a medium pot with an inch of water and place a smaller pot or heat-safe bowl on top ensuring the water is not touching the bottom of the smaller pot or bowl. The smaller pot or bowl should rest tightly on top of the pot and any water or steam should not be able to escape. Bring water to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil the double boiler and stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler and stir in the seeds. Mix well until the seeds are completely covered in the chocolate.
- Transfer the chocolate and seeds to the prepared parchment paper and spread into an even layer. Place the bark in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until solid.
- When solid, break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the freezer or fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!
NOTES Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two weeks or in the freezer for up to three months. Serving Size: One serving is equal to approximately 1/4 cup of bark. More Flavors: Add sea salt or vanilla extract. No Seeds: Use chopped nuts instead.NUTRTION Amount per serving Calories......126 Fat................10g Carbs...........06g Fiber.............02g Sugar............03g Protein........03g