Hey Bariatric Pre Ops and Post Ops!
Doesn’t it feel so good to clean out your closet and get rid of those old clothes that are just taking up space!? How about finally letting go of those pants you’ve been hanging on to forever! Let’s face it, they don’t fit you any more. You are a smaller size now and it’s just time to get it done.
It’s time to purge that closet!
Maybe it’s a pair of your favorite old jeans you used to wear every day that are falling off you.
Or maybe it’s that sweater that is just so comfy but so bit it now looks like a moo moo.
Your challenge right now is to block off some time to get in there and purge! I promise, you’ll thank me after!
Check out these 7 recommended questions to ask yourself while deciding:
- Does this fit me?
- Have I worn it anytime within the last year?
- Is it likely I’ll ever wear it again?
- Do I feel confident and good about myself when I wear this?
- Does it reflect my style?
- Have I had this for a while and are the tags still on it!?
- If I saw this in the store right now, would I buy it? If you answer any NO’s on the questions above, then it’s probably time to say goodbye!
Once you’ve decided to break up with those items, take a minute to decide if you should donate or sell them.
Now that you’ve made some extra room in your closet, you just may want to go out and get something new!
It feels GREAT to get rid of the things that are too big.
Are you ready to say adios to some of those too big clothes?
Nobody said it was going to be easy but I promise you it’s worth it !
Feel free to share your victories and struggles in our Facebook Group. I would love to connect with you.
Much success in your journey.
International Patient Facilitators – Cancun and Tijuana, Mexico
Dr. Sergio Verboonen and Sheri Burke – Bariatric Coordinator and Nutritionist.
1 800 210 5124
Reach out to us if you have questions !