Dr. Adan Oliveros Ceballos
Executive Director and Reproductive Endocrinologist of Galenia Hospital and IREGA Cancun in Quintana Roo and of IREGA in Acapulco, Mexico, Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos, is a strong advocate that both compassion and clinical superiority are significant in caring for infertile couples and is one of the most respected reproductive endocrinology and fertility specialists in Mexico today.
Under the direct leadership of Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos, patients traveling for IVF in Cancun and Acapulco Mexico are offered comprehensive and personalized care, exceptional fertility success rates, and state-of-the-art infertility services.
His specialized care includes the evaluation of infertile couples, controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with intrauterine insemination and perfusion, and diagnostic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos has written and lectured extensively, both nationally and internationally, in the field of IVF and assisted reproduction technologies (ART), holds an extensive research background and is a member of many professional medical associations.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos actively contributes to research projects and scientific publications that have received numerous awards, as well as earned him “Top IVF Doctor” accolades in Mexico for several years. He has been acknowledged by his peers and patients for his compassionate ways and takes great pride in providing exceptional care to each individual and couple. Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos is unswerving in his efforts to provide the most comprehensive care in helping patients attain their dreams of building a family.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos and his dedicated team serve a tradition of dedication, humility and team values and exemplify a highly specialized component of care in providing Assisted Reproductive low complexity as timed intercourse, IUI and Transperitoneal as high complexity in IVF, ICSI, and other key ART procedures.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos and IREGA Cancun and IREGA Acapulco offer an imperative IVF Guarantee program that optimizes and significantly increases your chance of pregnancy. The IVF Guarantee program also leads to cost savings, in which patients undergo a second treatment at no charge if the first attempt was unsuccessful.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos exudes a personal commitment to you in delivering results for any individuals or couples who have encountered expensive, difficult and painful struggles on their IVF journey. We hold a reputation as one of the best programs in the country with satisfactory pregnancy rates.
We encompass a team of doctors specializing in fertility, biologists with extensive experience in embryology, an urologist with great interest in the male aspect of fertility, a dietitian willing to help patients optimize their fertility, and a psychologist with extensive experience in Assisted Reproduction. Our caring team of nurses and patient care coordinators are interested in your well-being first and foremost. We also provide several avenues of counseling support.
We treat our patients with passion, kindness and carefulness by establishing a promise to help defeat infertility issues with our extensive approach to IVF in Cancun and Acapulco.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos Professional Associations
- President of the Mexican University—Colegio Guerrerense de Ginecología y Obstetricia
- President of the Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics Guerrero
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member of the European Society of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of the Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine
- Recertified Medical Specialist in Reproductive Biology
- Recertified Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Professor Examiner Specialty Council in Human Reproductive Biology
- Professor Examiner Specialty Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Care Center Director in Gynecology and Reproduction in Acapulco, Guerrero
- Director of Institute of Reproduction and Genetics at Galenia Hospital Cancun in Quintana Roo
- College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Guerrense of Guerrero State
- President of the Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics Guerrense
- Professor of the Course “Dialogues in Art” of AMMR
- Professor of the Course of Dialogues in Playing Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos Awards and Acknowledgments
- Acknowledged by the Teacher Conferences in the Field of Reproductive Biology
- Acknowledged by the Mexican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in October 2011 for six years in the meritorious work as Teacher Board Examiner in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Awards in Video Endoscopy in Congress
- Selected for Academic Interest-Advisor to the Biology of Reproduction of the Mexican Association of Biology of Reproduction; free papers presentation.
Dr. Mayra De La Garza
Dr. Mayra De La Garza specialises in the evaluation of the infertile couple with COH Climacteric Insemination, Reproductive Endocrinology and Assisted Reproductive Technologies: IVF, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection and Reproductive Endoscopy.
Her Sub specialty is in Reproductive Biology at the University Center for Reproductive Medicine at the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, specialising in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González” at the Autonomous University of Nuevo León, and Surgeon Bachelor midwife at the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon. Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology by the Mexican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Certified in Reproductive Biology by the Mexican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Diploma in climacteric and menopause, chief resident of the area of Reproductive Biology, Graduate as distinguished resident , participation in various conferences and refresher courses, publication and presentation of research studies.
Dr José E. Gaytán Melicoff MD
Dr. Jose Gaytan graduated from Anahuac University in Mexico City as General Practitioner, later specialised in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico UAEM.
Dr. Gaytan continued on to complete his Master’s Degree in Human Reproduction and Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of Valencia in Spain, and his subspecialty of Human Reproduction was obtained in the IVI, Valencia, Spain.
Dr. Jose Gaytan is a member of AMMR, AC, as well sa the Asociacion de Ginecologia y Obstetricia del Estado de Mexico. He also belongs to the Consejo Mexicano de Especialistas en Ginecologia y Obstetricia A.C., a member of the American Society for Reproduction Medicine and an active member of the Colegio de Obstetricia y Ginecologia de Quintana Roo. Dr. Gaytan, also is a member of the Network of Latinamericana de Reporduccion Asistida.
Our IVF specialists have the following memberships and credentials:
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists;
- Mexican College of Gynecology and Obstetrics;
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine;
- Mexican Association for Reproductive Medicine;
- Mexican Association for Assisted Reproduction;
- Spanish Fertility Society;
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Endocrinology;
- Mexican Association of Medical Tourism and Health;
- Leader of the first group to get a healthy baby from an HIV positive male;
- Directed and Founded the most elite centre with the best success rates in Mexico City, Mexico;
- Opened and directed the first IVI (a word famous centre for research and development in fertility) outside of Spain;
- They are one of the first groups utilising the system of vitrification as a preservation method; They have been doing it now for seven years.
- Initiated and formed the first oocyte bank in Mexico with vitrification;
- Over 6500 couples treated;
- First doctor to do PGD in Mexico;
Professional Accomplishments and Accolades:
Co-founder, director, and partner of the Mexican branch of a famous chain of fertility clinics for 5 years, and founder, director, and partner of another ivf fertility clinic for over 2 years; General Director of the Cancun Fertility Center.
Reasons to choose the Fertility Center Cancun?
- Personnel with academic preparation in the best fertility institutions around the globe.
- Many Years of experience treating national and international patients.
- Facilities and advanced technology with the best results.
- Clear and reliable information.
- Our main goal: Success with the best most personalised care.
IVF and IVF wtih Egg Donor in Cancun
Dr. Gayan from the Fertility Center Cancun and Sheri Burke from International Patient Facilitators dicuss IVF and IVF with Donor Egg Procedures in Cancun, Mexico. International Patient Facilitators are the pioneers in Cancun for bringing patients from all over the world for IVF and IVF with Donor Egg Procedures. They have facilitated for over 1,000 couples seeking fertility treatment.
Bringing a Qualified Team of IVF Doctors
International Patient Facilitators presents a team of qualified IVF doctors serving in well-reputed IVF clinics in Mexico. Besides their expertise in IVF treatment, our specialists bring personal commitment to quality and practice standards to deliver optimal level of care and support to couples experiencing infertility issues.
[vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”tbtheme-main-sidebar”][/vc_column][/vc_row]