Severe Obesity Is A Chronic Condition That Is Hard To Treat With Diet And Exercise Alone. Bariatric Surgery Is An Operation On The Stomach That Helps Patients With Extreme Obesity To Lose Weight. This Surgery Is An Option For People Who Can Not Lose Weight By Other Means Or Who Suffer From Serious Health Problems Related To Obesity.
Restrictive surgeries shrink the size of the stomach which reduces the amount of food it can hold. this makes you feel full when eating much sooner than you did before surgery.
The surgery restricts food intake, which helps weight loss. some surgeries also interrupt how food is digested, preventing some calories and nutrients, such as vitamins, from being absorbed. recent studies suggest that bariatric surgery may even lower death rates for patients with severe obesity. the best results occur when patients follow surgery with healthy eating patterns and regular exercise.
Get Your Free Bariatric Handbook
Is Bariatric Surgery Right For You?
You may be a candidate for weight loss surgery if:
- You’re an overweight adult, especially if you have a weight-related condition, such as type 2 diabetes.
- You know the risks and benefits.
- You’re ready to adjust how you eat after the surgery.
- You’re committed to making lifestyle changes to keep the weight off.
- All types of bariatric surgery work in one of 2 ways...
Affordable Weight Loss Surgery
Tijuana and Cancun have rapidly become the preferred destinations for the Medical Traveler from the US and Canada, seeking affordable and effective weight loss surgery in Mexico. Our Bariatric Team operates in Tijuana, Mexico, but we also have surgery dates twice a month in Cancun where our entire team travels for patients who prefer the destination Cancun for their bariatric surgery.
We have Cancun and Tijuana itineraries mapped out for you to better understand “how it all works”.
Caprese Salad Recipe - Week 4 Salad Challenge
- 1In a small pan, place the balsamic vinegar and stevia. Allow it to reduce on low to medium heat. Let it cool to make a sweet balsamic reduction.
- 2Cut the fresh mozzarella into large, round pieces. Cut the tomato into large, round pieces.
- 3Plate the tomatoes, cheese and basil, one on top of the other.
- 4Top with olive oil and balsamic reduction. Enjoy immediately!
Amount per serving
No Red Wine or Vinegar: Use apple cider vinegar or white vinegar instead
No Lettuce: Use spinach, kale or mixed greens instead.
More Toppings: Add sliced red onion, olives, crumbled feta, bell peppers and/or avocado.
On the Go: Keep dressing in a separate container on the side. Add just before serving.
Contact us now
Thanks For Your Interest!
Our doctors and staff are devoted to our patients and to the commitment of providing quality patient care on all levels.
2050 Madero Ave.
Tijuana, B.C. Mexico 22000
© 2020 International Patient Facilitators. All Rights Reserved.