The Institute of Genetics and Reproduction Galenia (IREGA in Spanish) can be found inside Galenia Hospital in the beautiful city of Cancún, Quintana Roo with the sole purpose of helping you reach one of the most important dreams in life, becoming a parent. The high success rate of our treatments is the product of very methodic work, of our specialized and constant improvement of our process. At IREGA Cancun, you will benefit from the latests achievements in the Assisted Reproduction and Genetics area with the most advanced treatments.
IREGA opened its doors on August 2011 in Cancún, Quintana Roo. Positioning itself quickly as a high quality facility with great service, offering great value. We are the first reproduction center in the state and we’re very satisfied with our achievements.
- First reproduction center in the Mexican Caribbean.
- First IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) baby created and born in the Mexican Caribbean.
- First IVF baby with PESA created in the Mexican Caribbean.
- First IVF baby with vitrified eggs created in the Mexican Caribbean.
- First egg bank in the Mexican Caribbean.
- First IVF baby with frozen eggs in the Mexican Caribbean.
- First IVF baby with semen donation in the Mexican Caribbean.
- First tourism/health program with reproductive medicine in the Mexican Caribbean.
We’re constantly under development to offer you a high quality service with the best treatment options.