Dr. Sergio Soberanes
Dr. Sergio Soberanes is a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is a skilled surgical craftsman whose technical abilities are enhanced by his eye for beauty and artistry. His refined sense of beauty enables him to visualize the aesthetic changes that will allow his patients to achieve the appearance they desire, while his surgical knowledge and skill enable him to turn these visions into realities.
Dr. Soberanes is an admirer of architecture and the fine art. These acquired tastes in beauty help him to appreciate the beauty within every individual and to externalize it when he performs his craft.
Dr. Soberanes has the experience required to perform flawless surgery. He has to date performed more than 3000 liposculpture procedures, 3000 tummy tucks – more than 2000 breast augmentation surgeries and more than 700 body lift procedures in the 20 years that he has been practicing plastic surgery.
- 1984-1988: Universidad Autonoma de Baja California (School of Medicine)
- 1988-1989: Internship – Hospital General de Tijuana
- 1989-1990: Social Work – Public Health Center in Tijuana
- 1990-1995: General Hospital (SSDDFF)
- 1995: Board Certification: Mexican Board of Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 1995-1996: Fellowship in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery