Under the direct leadership of Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos, patients traveling for IVF in Cancun and Acapulco Mexico are offered comprehensive and personalized care, exceptional fertility success rates, and state-of-the-art infertility services.
His specialized care includes the evaluation of infertile couples, controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with intrauterine insemination and perfusion, and diagnostic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos has written and lectured extensively, both nationally and internationally, in the field of IVF and assisted reproduction technologies (ART), holds an extensive research background and is a member of many professional medical associations.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos actively contributes to research projects and scientific publications that have received numerous awards, as well as earned him “Top IVF Doctor” accolades in Mexico for several years. He has been acknowledged by his peers and patients for his compassionate ways and takes great pride in providing exceptional care to each individual and couple. Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos is unswerving in his efforts to provide the most comprehensive care in helping patients attain their dreams of building a family.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos and his dedicated team serve a tradition of dedication, humility and team values and exemplify a highly specialized component of care in providing Assisted Reproductive low complexity as timed intercourse, IUI and Transperitoneal as high complexity in IVF, ICSI, and other key ART procedures.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos and IREGA Cancun and IREGA Acapulco offer an imperative IVF Guarantee program that optimizes and significantly increases your chance of pregnancy. The IVF Guarantee program also leads to cost savings, in which patients undergo a second treatment at no charge if the first attempt was unsuccessful.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos exudes a personal commitment to you in delivering results for any individuals or couples who have encountered expensive, difficult and painful struggles on their IVF journey. We hold a reputation as one of the best programs in the country with satisfactory pregnancy rates.
We encompass a team of doctors specializing in fertility, biologists with extensive experience in embryology, an urologist with great interest in the male aspect of fertility, a dietitian willing to help patients optimize their fertility, and a psychologist with extensive experience in Assisted Reproduction. Our caring team of nurses and patient care coordinators are interested in your well-being first and foremost. We also provide several avenues of counseling support.
We treat our patients with passion, kindness and carefulness by establishing a promise to help defeat infertility issues with our extensive approach to IVF in Cancun and Acapulco.
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos Professional Associations
- President of the Mexican University—Colegio Guerrerense de Ginecología y Obstetricia
- President of the Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics Guerrero
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member of the European Society of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of the Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine
- Recertified Medical Specialist in Reproductive Biology
- Recertified Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Professor Examiner Specialty Council in Human Reproductive Biology
- Professor Examiner Specialty Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Care Center Director in Gynecology and Reproduction in Acapulco, Guerrero
- Director of Institute of Reproduction and Genetics at Galenia Hospital Cancun in Quintana Roo
- College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Guerrense of Guerrero State
- President of the Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics Guerrense
- Professor of the Course “Dialogues in Art” of AMMR
- Professor of the Course of Dialogues in Playing Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Adán Oliveros Ceballos Awards and Acknowledgments
- Acknowledged by the Teacher Conferences in the Field of Reproductive Biology
- Acknowledged by the Mexican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in October 2011 for six years in the meritorious work as Teacher Board Examiner in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Awards in Video Endoscopy in Congress
- Selected for Academic Interest-Advisor to the Biology of Reproduction of the Mexican Association of Biology of Reproduction; free papers presentation.